Friday, January 24, 2014

True love or false love?

Love. I could go on and on about this subject. Every day I doubt if I actually still believe in the one or even believe in love. In those moments where u found yourself with the cutest guy ever, and think your in love. But afterwards, not being with them anymore makes me doubt if I have ever even felt love. Maybe it was the idea of love. I cought myself feeling that way more than once.

I get, you're suppose to get your heart broken a few times before you're ready to meet your true love. But what if your hearts been broken to many times and it turned into stone. Given up on love. How are u suppose to love your true love with a heart of stone? I mean, if there's a true love out there.

I'm kinda done with making stupid mistakes. Finally I can say I'm ready for my true love. Your fairytale. Your romantic movie. Your novel. Your love story. Your happy ending.

Just some of my thoughts that wonder around in my mind during a long train ride  with my favorite music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment